I was directed to 30 Days of Lists by a friend on Facebook and was immediately smitten with the idea. I LOVE ME SOME LISTS.
I’m a week behind, and might try to make them up, or I might not. It will depend. But it’s never too late to start, so here’s today’s list.
Uh…I talked about this a little bit a few months ago. How I’ve struggled to create a blog identity. Which has made it harder for me to blog. I have trouble writing regularly if I don’t have a focus. But this is not an essay, this is a list. So,
- Write regularly. (Regularly is open to interpretation.)
- Write meaningfully. (Also open to interpretation.)
- Create a record of THIS time. I’ve been getting a kick out of reading my early posts. It’s nice to have a reminder of what I was thinking, or feeling at a given point in time.
- Interact with other bloggers. The internet has “introduced” me to some amazing women. I’ve really enjoyed creating this community.
- Get famous. (Kidding. I don’t want fame. Maybe money…but not fame.)
- Stop fretting over whether people are reading or not, and just enjoy the space to put whatever the hell I want out there.